Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Long Time No Post


Hey Hey,
Been awhile since i have posted so i just wanted to jump on and update. Everything for the most part had been going very well. Trying to find a job has been a bitch, been bored out of my skull, and im glad baseball season is almost here. The trip to Hawaii did me alot of good. When i got back it was the first time in awhile i actually felt like my old self again and it would be nice to get my old life back which doesnt look like its gonna happen. Its been almost 4 months and all of the issues with the withdrawal's are gone. Sometimes i still feel really sluggish and it takes awhile to get going thats really about it. I had one minor issue with a slight panic/anxiety attack. But i figured out what had caused it. It seems i have developed a extreme sensitivity to caffeine. Which is odd to say the least. I used to drink triple ice mochas in the morning and some type of energy drink in the afternoon with zero issues. But now i cant even touch caffeine without it making me freak out. I used to love coffe it makes me sad im scared to drink it anymore. I dont want to be one of those losers who only drinks decaff.
Went through a period of fiending for pills but it didnt last long. It was a really intense craving but i managed to fight my way through it. I did tweak my back a few weeks back which really sucked. I had been feeling good and hitting the gym. When i feel good physically i always forget that i have to pace myself and i over did it. It sucked, i feel like a old man when my back goes out. I managed to not use any pain killers and just tuffed it out for a week with just a few muscle relaxers. I hate those muscle relaxers they turn my into a zombie. I get so tired and groggy.
Just wanted to let everybody who may still be reading this that i didnt fall off the wagon. Later.

No comments: