
It is really 2 beaches in one. The first beach was Haena. It has no reef to protect it and waves coming in are 15 to 20 feet high! And im not making that up it was intense. Farther down is Tunnels beach which is protected by a huge reef system. It is so amazing and almost zero people around. In the distance at the edge of the reef massive what i guess at more 15 to 20 feet waves crash on the reef. There is a point were you can walk in ankle deep water on the reef just to the edge were the waves are crashing on the reef it is breath taking and kinda scary. I have never seen anything like it and behind the beach massive mountains covered in green. The only thing i can say is "Wow!" I spent the whole day here it was bliss.
Caught my first fish of the trip today. I was so jacked up after i reeled it in, like a little kid. Actually caught a few of them and some others.

No comments:
Post a Comment