
So far i have been to Hanauma bay several times to do some snorkeling and just chill on the beach. I love snorkeling there is nothing like it.

Hiked up Diamond head. It has amazing views of Ohau. Was able to see lots of whales from the top of Diamond Head. Took a nice shot of Waikiki from the top.

The hotel i am staying at is one of the better in Waikiki. The have a sushi restaurant there that has 50% off sushi on Sundays and Mondays and it is freaking awesome! The fish is so fresh. I went there on Sunday and stuffed myself. I couldnt stop it was so good. Had dinner with this couple from the Seattle area i randomly ran into the other day. I have actually meet alot of interesting people on my trip so far. The hotel has a great pool area to chill at. Nothing like a warm tropical breeze, sweet sunshine, and a cold beer in hand down by the pool.

Still want to visit the aquarium and zoo before i head to the other side of the island. Its supposed to be even more tropical. I think they film Lost over there. Cant wait, Aloha!
No comments:
Post a Comment