
Bored stiff. Not much doin today and no Monday night football to look forward to. Played some Warcraft with my mom today and shes awful but it was fun. Slept pretty good last night finally. Im not sleeping for long periods of time. Just 5 or 6 hours of solid sleep. But atleast i fall asleep right away and sleep thru the night. Overall i feel fine. I need to start looking for a job or something to do. I have way to much free time and nothing to do. Before i had nothing to do but the pills ate up all my time and made it feel like i was doing something even if i wasnt really doing anything but veggin out in the apartment. Kinda sucks that i have to cancel my counseling session coming up but at $90 an hour and no insurance its just to expensive. I was really looking forward to it. I would like to see her as much as possible over the next few weeks but the cost is to high.
No comments:
Post a Comment