I would say im at 80% capacity. A few days of good sleep and all systems will be go for launch.
Been slacking on the posting alittle. Had to finish a Christmas project that was taking alot longer than anticipated. I can be a perfectionist and that was causing things to take to long. Its a mosaic made of Orsoni smalti glass. I under estimated how hard it would be to cut the pieces for a small mosaic. This one is 12X16. If it was 24X32 or bigger it would have been alot easier. Its my first one and didnt turn out to bad. 2 pics of it. The first one is before i grouted it and the 2nd is with grout. Cant decide which version i like better. The right eye doesnt look the same anymore. It seemed off so i tore it apart which was a pain and remade it.


Went to midnight mass today. Which was at 10:00. Go figure. The parking lot at the church was a disaster of slush and ice. Tomorrow is Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment