Why dont you try some of that stuff at the store drug md or soemthing for sleep. Its all natural and ive ehard it works pretty good. Or some melatonin, im pretty sure the drmd or whatever its called has that in it too. Its in a blue and white box and it says whatever the name is, and sleep in bold. I almost bought some today, but forgot to go back and get it. I use valerian sometimes, and scullcap(you can only get that at healthy/vitamin stores). The scullcap helps me alot with like muscle aches and anxiousness. The, sleep md(thats what its called i think.lol) has like valerian and some other natural things in it. I think it has scullcap in it too. I dont know of anything else. I have liked reading your blogs, it makes me sad though that youre feeling bad and stuff though.Ok, well hope this helps you in some way. Hot tea helps me too, theres this herbal tea by yogi tea(usually only available at healthy stores too) and the kind I like is bedtime, and it has valerian and scullcap and all that fun stuff.lol I like to get it warm and put 2 teabags in one cup and lay back on the bed and sip it and close my eyes and meditate and by the end of the cup i feel much less anxious. Theres some other calming herbal teas by that brand(they have a crapload of teas) and maybe you could read them and see which one would suit you best. They have a peach detox one too, maybe that might make you feel better, who knows if that stuff works though. Anyways, wow this was long, sorry. Hope you feel better.:)-Jenn
1 comment:
Why dont you try some of that stuff at the store drug md or soemthing for sleep. Its all natural and ive ehard it works pretty good. Or some melatonin, im pretty sure the drmd or whatever its called has that in it too. Its in a blue and white box and it says whatever the name is, and sleep in bold. I almost bought some today, but forgot to go back and get it. I use valerian sometimes, and scullcap(you can only get that at healthy/vitamin stores). The scullcap helps me alot with like muscle aches and anxiousness. The, sleep md(thats what its called i think.lol) has like valerian and some other natural things in it. I think it has scullcap in it too. I dont know of anything else. I have liked reading your blogs, it makes me sad though that youre feeling bad and stuff though.Ok, well hope this helps you in some way. Hot tea helps me too, theres this herbal tea by yogi tea(usually only available at healthy stores too) and the kind I like is bedtime, and it has valerian and scullcap and all that fun stuff.lol I like to get it warm and put 2 teabags in one cup and lay back on the bed and sip it and close my eyes and meditate and by the end of the cup i feel much less anxious. Theres some other calming herbal teas by that brand(they have a crapload of teas) and maybe you could read them and see which one would suit you best. They have a peach detox one too, maybe that might make you feel better, who knows if that stuff works though. Anyways, wow this was long, sorry. Hope you feel better.:)-Jenn
Post a Comment